AZ MediQuip Return Policy
Temporary Return Policy:
Due to concerns with product contamination, we are currently not allowing returns on any products purchased in-store or on-line.
We hope to return to our standard return policy in the near future.
When you place your order – inventory has been removed from stock and reserved for your order. Many products are under availability constraints and therefore, we are charging a 20% re-stocking fee if you cancel an online order. If you simply want to change your order – please call the store that you had planned on picking up from or our Scottsdale store if your order was to be shipped.
AZ MediQuip Standard Return Policy (not currently in effect – see above)
AZ MediQuip is committed to providing industry-leading customer service. We realize that even though we provide only the best in medical supplies and equipment, you may occasionally find it necessary to return or exchange an item. We understand that sometimes things change.
Damaged and Defective items: PLEASE NOTE that this page covers only items that the customer wants to return of his own volition. If an item arrives damaged or with a manufacturer defect please contact us via this form
Conditions for Return
Most items that we sell may be returned within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, minus shipping and restocking fees (where applicable), provided you follow the instructions listed below.
All returns must meet the following conditions:
- The item must be unused
- The item must be in its original packaging.
In addition, the item cannot be one of the “non-eligible returns” listed below.
Items Not Eligible for Return
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept the following items for return:
- Power Recline and Lift Chairs
- Seat cushions and backs
- Opened packages or anything that cannot be resold as New.
- Other items specifically marked as “non-returnable” in the item’s website description
In addition, we also cannot accept:
- Return requests more than 14 days after delivery
- Any item that has been modified or used
- Any item not in its original packaging
- Special orders
- Coronavirus related items – i.e. face masks, goggles, antiseptic wipes and sanitizes. ALL SALES ON THESE ARE FINAL!
Charges and Fees
Assuming all conditions are met, we will be able to provide you with a FULL REFUND, minus shipping fees, and, on some items, restocking fees as well.
All Shipping charges are non-refundable. For orders that received “Free shipping” or if the item was advertised as “Free shipping”, our actual outbound shipping cost of the item will be withheld from your refund amount. Return shipping costs (of sending the item back to us) are also the responsibility of the customer.
Why Shipping Fees? Even though you’re giving us back an item that we can resell, the shipping itself is a service that the carrier (UPS, FedEx, or a freight company) has performed and can never get back. Even if an item had “Free Shipping”, the shipping did have a real cost which will be deducted from your return.
- Customers must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to qualify for a return. Items returned without an RMA# will not be accepted. The appropriate parties need to know it’s coming.
- For a return to be accepted, the customer must request an RMA number within 5 days of delivery.
The easiest way to request an RMA number is by filling out our contact us form. Once it’s approved, we will send you an email within 1-2 business days containing easy and precise shipping directions, including your RMA# and the appropriate return shipping address.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of your receiving your RMA number.
- We recommend that you make sure the item is packed properly and that the shipment is insured for its retail value. You should also obtain a valid tracking number. We are not responsible for items that are get lost or damaged on the way from the customer’s address to any of the return facilities.
All returns are subject to inspection. They must be in new, unused, resalable condition and contain all packaging materials, manuals, and blank warranty cards. Any item not in its original condition will be deemed unsuitable for resale and will not be accepted for a refund.
NOTE: Returns to our corporate headquarters, listed on the Contact Us page, will not be accepted. You must ship the item to the address we give you in the email. If an item is shipped to our corporate headquarters, we will have to ship it yet again to the appropriate facility, and we will have to deduct yet another shipping charge from your refund.
To exchange an item, you must:
- Request an RMA# to return the first item (see above).
- Place a new order for the exchange.
If you’d like to get the second item quicker, you may place the order as soon as you request an RMA#.
If you would prefer a refund, it will be issued within 30 days after we have received, inspected, and approved the return. We will send your refund via the original payment method that you used to pay for the item.
Any order that the customer cancels after it has been placed, even if the customer has not received the item yet, is subject to regular return policies. The customer must accept delivery, and then contact us to set up a return, as per the instructions above. (This is because most orders begin processing almost immediately, as we can’t hang onto items in case the customer changes his mind and decides he doesn’t want it. If you’ve already placed an order, you have to assume it’s already gone out.)
Obviously, in those rare cases that the item is on backorder and actually hasn’t shipped yet, you would be able to cancel the order. But in that case, we would let you know the situation and give you that option.