ictory® LX Sport 4-Whee
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 8 mph maximum speed
- 61.25″ turning radius
- 13 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 19.7 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- 18″ x 18″ vinyl limited reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest and flip-up, height and width-adjustable armrests
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Storage compartment under the tiller
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Specifications
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel
3.5″ x 10″ solid
3.5″ x 10″ solid
Up to 8 mph
2.2″ at motor, 3.15″ at mid-frame
Type: Reclining high-back
Weight” 43 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18″ width, 18″ depth
Weight (w/o Batteries)
30.2 lbs. each
Size: (2) 50 AH
Per Charge Range1,2
Up to 19.7 miles at 200 lbs., Up to 13 miles at 400 lbs.
5 amp, off-board
Front and rear
Weight of Heaviest Piece3
77 lbs. (front section)
Frame: lifetime limited;
Drivetrain: 2-year limited;
Electronics: 2-year limited;
Notes: 1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.