Raptor 3-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 14 mph maximum speed
- 60″ turning radius
- 19 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 31 miles per charge at 220 lbs.
- 20″ x 18″ Limited recline fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights, directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
Raptor 3-Wheel Specifications
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||14 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3.5″ at center of frame|
|Front Tire||3″x16″ tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||3″x16″ tubeless pneumatic|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||208 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. ea.|
|Battery Requirements4,5||75 (AH)|
|Per Charge1,2||19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed)
31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
|Battery Charger||8 amp|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||(unit does not disassemble)|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
|All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|