A Luxury Alternative to Hospital Beds for Home
- The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button
- Sleep next to your loved one with the dual king option
- Ideal bed for those in home healthcare or assisted living environments, a luxury alternative to hospital beds for home
- Several comfortable mattress options available
Hi-Low SL Adjustable Bed Options
- Your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls
- Whisper-quiet motors with optional, dual timed massage
- A mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Locking casters
- Optional side rails
- Mattress options are low profile, gel-infused memory foam, memory foam, latex or combination innerspring/memory foam.
Call or visit your local AZ MediQuip store to try available mattress options and discuss how they differ.
- Available in twin, full, queen, split queen and split king
- Length options: 74, 80 and 84 in. lengths
- Side rails optional
- Height (Standard): 13.25 inches, can be raised with hand control to 20.75 inches
- Height (Casters Removed): 11 inches, can be raised with hand control to 18.5 inches
- Height (Fully Lowered, Casters Removed, Low Profile Mattress): 16.5 in.
- Height (Fully Lowered, With Casters, Low Profile Mattress,): 18.75 in.
Please note – head board pictured is not included. Flexabed’s can attach to any standard head board.