Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the Drive DeVilbiss 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind. Latest study results show a less than 3% warranty failure rate. It is made in the United States of reliable US and quality Imported parts. It’s 2 piece cabinet design is ideal for easy disassembly and repair, and also improves cool airflow, and also reduces operating levels to a quiet 41dBa
The DevilBiss 1025D is a small and lightweight 10LPM Oxygen Concentrator that is proudly “MADE IN AMERICA “ by Drive-DevilBiss Inc.
The 1025 footprint is small, slim, sleek, attractive, lightweight design. This machine weighs 47 pounds. It features a sturdy grab handle at the top of the machine, and also a pair of recessed handles on the sides of the machine to aid in easy transportation. The smooth rolling caster wheels help the Oxygen Concentrator glide easily over most floor surfaces
This Oxygen Concentrator has an adjustable flow meter which ranges from .5 LPM to 10 LPM that is continuously adjustable to accommodate the various needs of most oxygen end users. It has a locking feature so you can make sure that the Flow Meter is never changed accidentally by the patient.
The 1025DS is designed to reliably deliver 87% to 93% oxygen purity levels while in operation at any flow meter setting. The new design rotary valve features a lifetime warranty, and is designed to last for over 10 million cycles!
The 1025DS is very energy efficient and economical to operate as it uses on average only 310 watts of power. Thanks to changes in the case design, the compressor benefits from added airflow. This equates to 10 to 15% lower operating temperature. Coupled with Turn Down technology which slows the operation of the compressor during low flow settings, the compressor will last up to 20% longer than previous versions. During Turn Down operation, the Oxygen Concentrator will consume only 275 watts!
This Oxygen Concentrator will provide you with several years of safe, reliable and trouble free service and is designed to operate effortlessly and efficiently on a 24/7 basis.
The sound level of the 1025DS is only 48 db and is significantly quieter than earlier models of oxygen concentrators which were louder, heavier and cumbersome.
This oxygen concentrator is designed for home settings or at any location where a long life stationary unit can be used which operates on 120 VAC and 60 HZ.
Low Purity Sensor
OSD Oxygen Sensing Device (Low Purity Sensor) is a standard feature for the DevilBiss 1025 Oxygen Concentrator. The built in OSD sensor ultrasonically measures the purity of output oxygen, to ensure that a safe oxygen level is always maintained while the Oxygen Concentrator is running. If the output of the Oxygen Concentrator drops below 82%, the green “normal” light will switch to a yellow “low o2” light will turn on. The Oxygen Concentrator will provide a visual and audible alarm to indicate that there is an unsafe condition. The user should contact OxygenPlus Customer Service to facilitate repairs or replacement of the machine.
Features of the Devilbiss 1025DS Oxygen Concentrator
- Model 1025DS
- High Output pressure at 22PSI so you can use extra lengths of Oxygen Tubing
- Lightweight and easy to transport and store at 47 lbs.
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space and looks less like a medical device.
- One of the quietest mainstream oxygen concentrators.
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so concentrator is more patient friendly.
- Durable Metal Cannula attachment – less likely to break
- OSD (oxygen sensing device) standard on ALL models!
- Available with and without Quiet Package (<37dbA)
- Recessed Humidifier Bottle placement helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- The new DevilBiss 1025DS Oxygen Concentrator features a 3 year warranty.
- 10 to 15% cooler around the compressor, due to improved air flow, means longer compressor life.
- Pressure compensated, lockable Flow Meter ensures accuracy
- Quiet and reliable Rotary valve tested to last 10 million cycles, or about 25,000 hours of use
Specification of the DevilBiss 1025 Oxygen Concentrator
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 310 watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 LPM)*: 93% (+/- 3%)
- 22PSI Output Pressure
- Liter Flow: 0.5 – 10 liters per minute
- Weight: 47 lbs. (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 48 dBA typical
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24 in. (610 mm) H x 12 in. (305 mm) W x 14 in (356 mm) D
- OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%
- Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
- Storage / Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7500 ft (0 to 2286 m)
- Warranty: 3 Year